Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union maintains this site for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Privacy Statement" and "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Privacy Statement/Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union are superseded and of no force or effect as to the matters covered herein.
In compliance with National Credit Union Administration ("NCUA") Privacy Regulations, 12 C.F.R. Part 1016, Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union ("Vizo Financial") delivers this notice regarding our privacy policies to our member credit unions.
What Information Do We Collect? Why Do We Collect Information?
When you visit a Vizo Financial website or public data server, the IP address and/or host name and domain name of the computer or network you are using is logged in site logs, firewall logs, and/or network and host-based intrusion detection systems. This is done as an audit requirement of the NCUA. Logging this information allows us to create a forensic trail in the event of a security breach suspected of compromising financial or consumer information and is done for the protection of member credit unions and their members. This is an industry standard best practice. We may automatically collect information about your computer configuration. This may include, but is not limited to, your browser type, version, operating system, pages you visit, and other aspects of your visit. Technically, your IP address or ISP domain name could reveal or be associated with your personal identity. We review this information only in the aggregate to improve site performance, and specifically to address security concerns. Finally, Vizo Financial will collect, retain and use information gathered from this Site only where it is allowed by law, and where it is necessary to administer/provide its services and products for its member credit unions.
If you use a feature that requires you to explicitly submit information (such as entering our Zephyr® system), we collect your name, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and mailing address; should you choose to provide us with this information. In addition, we collect information about the services you are interested in; such as electronic payment services, investment services and credit services. This is necessary to process and deliver the services or information you request. We retain this information to serve you and other members better and to provide the best information possible regarding services you may be interested in. If you experience problems or have a question, we may refer to the information request to help resolve it.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
Outside Service Providers and Subsidiaries
Vizo Financial has arrangements with companies whose experience is essential for our own services to operate properly. These companies work at Vizo Financial's direction and only receive information necessary for them to perform these functions. They are required to safeguard the information and only use it for authorized purposes, and within the guidelines established by Vizo Financial for the protection of information. Vizo Financial also has wholly owned subsidiaries offering a wide variety of services. As permitted by law, information held by any Vizo Financial subsidiary is available to other wholly owned subsidiaries.
Vizo Financial uses Google Analytics measurement software to analyze the information listed above under Computer Information. The data is automatically sent to Google's system where it is immediately aggregated. Neither Vizo Financial nor Google ever have access to the specifics of your particular site visits. The staff can only see the aggregate data from all users for a particular time period.
Vizo Financial gathers this information to improve our websites and has chosen to not share the aggregate data with Google. We may use the aggregated data to share with our members and contractors to help improve visitor experiences. The information listed above under Personal Information is not shared with Google Analytics.
Certain Legal Disclosures
We may need to disclose user information in certain exceptional circumstances. This may be needed to protect against illegal hackers, to protect our legal rights or to address actual or threatened illegal or harmful conduct. Disclosure may also be required by legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order.
What Data Security is Used?
Vizo Financial offers secure internet banking services; by their nature these services result in the transaction of non-public consumer information. We use administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal and corporate information stored on our computer systems. Our publicly accessible data servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems employing extensive security practices to monitor for and detect malicious and anomalous activity. These practices are subject to regular federal and internal audits. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented in our systems reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved and we will continue to innovate in response to the increasing cyber threat environment by implementing a variety of system controls and security techniques.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
The retention and destruction of non-public consumer data is subject to applicable federal, state, and local statutory law. Vizo Financial makes every effort to comply with and go beyond the intent of the law. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data, if needed, to free up storage space. Marketing data, which can be gathered freely in the public domain, is retained indefinitely
Your Consent to This Policy
Changes to This Policy
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY DESCRIBE YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES, AND, TOGETHER WITH ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO BELOW, FORM A LEGALLY-BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US REGARDING YOUR USE OF OUR SITE.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO AGREE TO ALL OF OUR TERMS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USING OR ATTEMPTING TO USE OUR SITE, BECAUSE, IF YOU CONTINUE, YOU WILL BE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED OR REFERRED TO BELOW.
Vizo Financial maintains this Site for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Vizo Financial's written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws.
1. While Vizo Financial uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Vizo Financial makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Vizo Financial assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Vizo Financial nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Vizo Financial also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Vizo Financial. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademarks, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Vizo Financial and others. Nothing contained on the Site could be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Vizo Financial or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
5. Vizo Financial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Although Vizo Financial may from time to time monitor or review any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Vizo Financial is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Vizo Financial will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Vizo Financial to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals of the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
8. Zephyr® - Member Access Network - Vizo Financial collects and stores for internal use only information such as email addresses, user ids and passwords of members conducting transactions. This information is used for security purposes and may be used for surveys to improve the quality of the website. It is never sold, given or disclosed to third parties. Registration for use of the Zephyr® system is encrypted for security purposes.
9. Email - Information received from members and non-members is used to respond to inquiries, comments and suggestions. This information is not sold, given or disclosed to third parties.
10. This Site may contain links to other third-party sites that are not maintained by Vizo Financial. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Vizo Financial makes no warranties or representations about, and disclaims any responsibility for, the contents of any products or services offered in such sites. Any reference to a linked third-party site or any specific product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by Vizo Financial.
11. You agree to defend Vizo Financial against all claims, demands, or actions arising from or incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to indemnify and hold Vizo Financial harmless from and against any expenses, losses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from such claims, demands, or actions.
13. Any claim relating to, and the use of, our Site and the materials contained herein, is governed by Pennsylvania law. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Pennsylvania courts.
14. Vizo Financial may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore regularly visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2018 Vizo Financial Corporate Credit Union.