Vizo Financial offers ACH Audit Services to credit unions through our CUSO, MY CU Services. Our certified staff will take a look at your ACH information to determine compliance with NACHA Rules. In the end, you’ll receive a detailed audit report that meets the NCUA’s requirements.
Benefits of our ACH audit services include:
• Audit can be performed at any time of the year.
• Option for remote audit via secure portal or on-site audit.
• Option to include risk assessment of ACH system and activities.
• Accredited staff with experience in the regulations and operations sides of ACH.
• Convenient option for credit unions that use our ACH services.
• Potential to help resolve audit findings.
Sollievo offers access to bond and insurance services through our relationship with Lockton, the world's largest privately held insurance brokerage firm.
Don't overlook business continuity as just a regulatory requirement that will never be needed. Proper planning is essential towards the long-term success of a credit union.
- •Business Impact Analysis
- •Business Continuity Assessments
- •Business Continuity Planning
- •Mass Notification Services
Our knowledge and experience on the topics below are available through our consulting services:
- •ACH Risk Assessment
- •ACH Audits
- •Business Impact Analysis/Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- •Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- •IT Security and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- •Policy and Procedures Assistance
- •Vendor Management
Sollievo offers several products/services that can help your credit union with the risk management process:
- •Enterprise Risk Management
- •Vendor Management
- •Findings Manager
Through our partnership with Fraud Hotline, Sollievo provides an anonymous and confidential third-party whistle-blower reporting service. This service enables employees, volunteers, board members, and others within the organization to submit an anonymous and confidential report 24-hours a day using a secure website form or via a toll-free voicemail number.
Sollievo has joined forces with CyberScout, formerly IDT911, to offer credit unions a full suite of identity theft protection services that will reduce your members’ data risks and boost your credit union’s reputation for security. Choose to offer your members one or all of our three identity theft programs, powered by CyberScout:
The LifeStages program provides proactive identity management, education and support for your credit union’s members.
FraudScout provides all-in-one identity monitoring and privacy protection services for your members on public and private databases, social media and the Internet.
DataRiskStages is a program that your credit union can purchase to provide your merchant members with data breach protection.
Our information security risk assessment will give you an unbiased view of the risks that may affect your members' data and will guide you towards implementing effective mitigations to protect the confiendiality, integrity and availability of that data.
Financial institutions are being attacked in every direction. And while most credit unions acknowledge the threat, many do not have the time or money to make sure their institution is protected. We offer the following services to relieve some of the burden:
- • Incident Response Planning
- • Network Security Services
- • Anti-Phishing Takedown Services
- • Network Security Architecture Reviews
- • Penetration Testing
- • Social Engineering Testing
- • Vulnerability Scanning
- • Web Application Vulnerability Scanning
- • Wireless Security Audit
Our team is available to provide training and education services to your staff and/or board regarding the following topics:
- • Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- • Business Continuity
- • Vendor Management
- • Security Awareness