Vizo Financial will be closed on the following dates in honor of the federal holidays listed below. These closings are in accordance with the Federal Reserve Bank's holiday closing schedule.
2022 Holiday Closings
- Monday, January 17 — Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 21 — Presidents' Day
- Monday, May 30 — Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20 — Juneteenth (observation)
- Monday, July 4 — Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 — Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 — Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11 — Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24 — Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 26 — Christmas (observation)
Please note that since Juneteenth and Christmas both fall on a Sunday in 2022, we will be closed the following Monday.